Advertising on Cars

Car advertising is a subject I am quite familiar with, because I personally receive a $700 check every month just for driving as I usually do.

What do I do for this money? Well, practically nothing…

In august 2008 I registered with an online agency which helped me get paid very well for wrapping my car in a nice advertisement. I practically don’t do anything else than I normally do, not to mention that my car looks now even better than the day I bought it.

Another offer available in the car advertising area if getting a brand new car for free, already wrapped in advertisements. If choosing this option, you won’t be able to get paid for driving it around, but heck, it’s a free new car!

By now, it is estimated that more than 2 million people benefit from this type of programs, but only a small percentage of them get paid as they deserve, which is, on average, a sum between $400 and $600 every month.

The amount of money you will receive at the end of the month is calculated based on the type of car you drive and the size of the advertisement you choose to put on. These being said, a truck driver who chooses to wrap 3/4 of his car in ads can make $3200 a month!

In order to choose from the some of the best car advertising agencies out there, which are currently paying me a flat $700 a month, I advise you do a little research before making your first steps. A nice website that helped me quite a lot when I got started is Paid-for-Driving. I am not its owner, but giving it a try before you get started is a very good idea!

If you want to find out more about car advertising and how you can get paid too, you could either go read the original article, Advertising on Cars, or the main website, Advertising on Cars.